Spring 2015 Positions Avaliable
The following positions are open for nominations in the SRC Spring 2015 elections.
- Paid positions, requiring a year out
- 30 sponsors required
- Candidate and sponsors must be fully registered students with the university.
- 4 positions available
- President, VP Education, VP Student Support, VP Student Activities
- 15 Sponsors required
- Candidate and sponsors must be undergraduates who are enrolled in the relevant college and fully registered with the university
- Undergraduate College Convenor – 4 positions, one per college
- Arts, Science & Engineering, Social Sciences, MVLS
- 6 sponsors required
- Postgraduate College Convenor – 4 positions, one per college – Arts, Science & Engineering, Social Sciences, MVLS
- For College positions the candidate and sponsors must be postgraduates who are enrolled in the relevant college and fully registered with the university
- Postgraduate Taught Convenor – 1 position
- For PGT convenor the candidate and sponsors must be on a PGT program and fully registered with the University.
- 9 positions available
- 15 sponsors required
- Candidate and sponsors must be fully registered with the university.
- 8 Positions
- Sexual Orientation Equality Officer, Race Equality Officer, Gender Equality Officer, Disability Equality Officer, Charities, Clubs & Societies Officer, Environmental Officer, Age Equality Officer, International Students Officer
- 6 sponsors required
- Candidate and sponsor must be taking classes in the relevant school and fully registered with the university.
- 19 Positions, one per school
- Critical Studies, Culture and Creative Arts, Humanities, Modern Languages and Culture, Life Sciences, Medicine, Veterninary Medicine, Chemistry, Business, Engineering, Computing Science, Geographical and Earth Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Physics and Astronomy, Psychology, Education, Social and Political Sciences, Law, Interdisciplinary Studies
Studying Abroad guidelines
Students on study abroad programmes are now able to stand in the elections. Study abroad students intending to stand for a position will need to nominate a friend who will be willing to collect the sponsors required to support their nomination and canvas on their behalf.