Spring 2017 Elections
All the positions for academic officers, welfare officers and sabbatical officers are open for nominations in the SRC Spring Elections.
There are 41 positions up for grabs in the SRC Spring 2017 election. This is your chance to be part of the governing body at the heart of the SRC and to help ensure that the University is doing the best for the students.
The candidate’s manifestos can be found on our Spring 2017 Manifestos page.
The scheduled dates for the election process in Spring 2017 are as follows:
- Nominations open: Monday 6th February
- Nominations close: 4pm on Friday 17th February
- Candidates meeting: 1pm on Tuesday 21st February in the Williams Room, McIntyre Building
- Non Sabb Heckling: 6:30pm on the Monday 27th February in the Room 201, McIntyre Building
- Sabb Heckling: 6pm Tuesday 28th February in Room 201, McIntyre Building
- Polling opens: 9am Wednesday 1st March
- Polling closes: 5pm Thursday 2nd March