Autumn 2016 Elections
There are 22 positions up for grabs in the SRC Autumn elections, including Welfare Officers, College Convenors, First Year Reps and General Reps.
There are 22 positions up for grabs in the SRC Autumn 2016 election. This is your chance to be part of the governing body at the heart of the SRC and to help ensure that the University is doing the best for the students. Election packs for all the different constituencies are available for download below; they detail the nomination process, guidelines for manifestos and for campaigning. Good luck!
The scheduled dates for the election process are as follows:
- Nominations open – 19th September
- Nominations close – 4pm, 30th September
- Candidates meeting – 4th October, 1pm, Williams Room
- Hustings – 6.30pm, 12th October, Room 201, McIntyre Building
- Polling opens – 9am, 13th October
- Polling closes – 5pm, 13th October
- Election Results – 13th October, around 6.30pm, Room 201, McIntyre Building