Spring 2016 Elections
All the positions for academic officers, welfare officers and sabbatical officers are open for nominations in the SRC Spring Elections.
There are 41 positions up for grabs in the SRC Spring 2016 election. This is your chance to be part of the governing body at the heart of the SRC and to help ensure that the University is doing the best for the students. Election packs for all the different constituencies are available for download below; they detail the nomination process, guidelines for manifestos and for campaigning. Good luck!
The scheduled dates for the election process in 2016 are as follows:
- Nominations open 8th February
- Nominations close at 4pm on 19th February
- The candidates meeting is at 1pm on 24th February in the Williams Room, John McIntyre Building
- Non Sabb Heckling – 6pm on the 29th February in the Williams Room, John McIntyre Building
- Sabb Heckling – 6pm 1st March in Room 201, John McIntyre Building
- Polling opens 9am Wednesday 2nd March
- Polling closes 5pm Thursday 3rd March