Autumn 2015 Elections
All unfilled positions for academic officers and general representatives are open for nominations in the SRC Autumn Elections.
There are 18 positions up for grabs in the SRC Autumn 2015 election. This is your chance to be part of the governing body at the heart of the SRC and to help ensure that the University is doing the best for the students. Election packs for all the different constituencies are available for download below; they detail the nomination process, guidelines for manifestos and for campaigning. Good luck!
The scheduled dates for the election process are as follows:
- Nominations open 21st September
- Nominations close at 4pm on 2nd October
- The candidates meeting is 1pm on the 6th October in the Williams Room,
- Hustings — 6pm on Wednesday 14th October in Room 201, John McIntyre Building
- Polling opens 9am Thursday 15th October
- Polling closes 5pm Thursday 15th October
- Election Results at around 6.30pm, Room 201, John McIntyre Building