Host Your Event
Get your club or society on the hub for Glasgow Student Events
Get your event on the Glasgow Student Native Platform
If you are organising an event, the best place to host it is on the glasgowstudent.native.fm platform! All societies can have their events in one place, making it easier for students to find your events and easier for you to advertise, host, and get more exposure!
What are the other benefits?
- Used by the majority of 1st years – over 3,500 1st years used the platform in Freshers’ Week, and bought over 15,000 tickets for events
- Technical support and advice from SRC – just reach out and we can help
- Monitored ticketing – track attendance safely and easily (less risk of Zoom bombing!)
- Embedded into the clubs and societies platform – used by all UofG students on a regular basis
- More collaboration opportunities with the SRC
If you have an event you would like to host on the site, fill in the enquiry form below with the details and we’ll get back to you!
Some things to bear in mind:
- Please note that we will aim to send a response to your enquiry within 24 hours, unless the response is sent on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday in which case we may get back on Monday.
- We advise that in order for your event to achieve maximum exposure, and to give us enough time to get back to you, you allow 7 days notice between submitting your enquiry and the event starting. If your event is taking place less than 24 hours away from now, it might not be worth uploading. Giving yourself and us more time will help your event get out to more people!
- All attendee and organisers of events hosted on the Native platform must abide by the GUSRC Events Code of Conduct. Failure to so may result in your event (and potentially future events) being removed from the platform.
For any questions please email email@example.com with the subject line “Native Hosting”.