Business School Representative
Boris Kotsev My name is Boris Kotsev and I am a third year Business and Management Honours student. I am experienced in the University procedures, very involved and energetic, with a strong desire to represent you! Roles I currently hold/have held: Class representative for Research Methods and Managing in the Public Sector 2012-2013 Board member […]
My name is Boris Kotsev and I am a third year Business and Management Honours student. I am experienced in the University procedures, very involved and energetic, with a strong desire to represent you!
Roles I currently hold/have held:
- Class representative for Research Methods and Managing in the Public Sector 2012-2013
- Board member of the GU Service to the Homeless 2012-2013
- President of the Bulgarian society 2011-2012
- I am also part of the Business club, the International society, and have participated in a
Business and Management courses development focus group
If elected I promise to:
- Continue confidently discussing issues with staff on improving the feedback and essay return processes and achieve more if elected!
- Make sure students are supported enough by their advisers of studies. I remember my rocky experience with advisers in first and second year and more can be achieved compared to other schools.
- Work closely with the SRC, Careers service and members of staff to help organise even more employability events for non-Honours, first, and second year students.
Having participated in various clubs and societies and through my network within the Adam Smith Business School, I have the necessary experience to execute these promises.
Hi, I am running for business school representative to improve communication and make your voices heard.
Serving as the link between you and the staff, I will place a lot of emphasis on fixing this link, which currently lacks communication, so that students can get a more active voice in the management of their school. Already being involved as a current course representative of two subjects has shown me that more engagement in this vital position in the feedback-chain is needed. Through being a passionate and successful parliamentary and competitive debater at the GUU, I have the communication skills to effectively represent all of you in this position with my voice and persuasive skills to convince staff of suggestions students raise.
I would ensure that all business school students can approach me and establish a structured feedback channel whereby course representatives gather information from their classmates and pass them on to me. Additionally, I would request to view the lecturer evaluation forms in order to gain direct access to student suggestions. Thirdly, I would address the fact that the business school is neglected regarding classroom selection.
I am enthusiastic to raise my commitment to the next level with your vote.