Student support

If you are a UK student you may be eligible for assistance with paying your tuition fees, a maintenance loan or bursary, or all three.

 You can apply for these online via the following sites:

Your eligibility for support will depend on a number of factors including your income, your parents’ income, your age and whether you have studied for a degree previously. If at any point you’re confused or want to query a response you’ve received on this type of funding you should contact the SRC Advice Centre who’ll be happy to help.

The University can also offer eligible students support in the form of the Discretionary, Childcare and Hardship Funds, and there are also scholarships available.