Glasgow Marrow is a student run branch of Anthony Nolan working to help save the lives of people with blood cancers such as leukaemia by promoting awareness of blood stem cell and bone marrow transplantation, and recruiting people to the Anthony Nolan register.
Would you like to help Anthony Nolan to save even more lives from blood cancer? Then why not become a donor recruitment volunteer?
Volunteering with us is a unique experience for several reasons:
1) You will learn how to deal with confidential medical information, and to quickly assess and verify the suitability of potential bone marrow/stem cell donors.
2) You will gain valuable communication skills as a result of face-to-face contact with potential donors.
3) Volunteering with a national charity like Anthony Nolan looks great on your CV.
4) You will inevitably feel awesome being among our lovely crew!
5) But most of all – you’ll get that rewarding feeling knowing that you’ve played an important part in helping to save lives.
There’s no time commitment, so you can help out as much or as little as you like. If you’re interested, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook page.
Anthony Nolan is a registered charity, no. 803716/SC038827.