University and study issues

The SRC Advice Centre can offer advice and information on a number of University or study issues, whether you want to appeal against an exam grade or complain about an aspect of your course we can help.

Glasgow University Students Representative Council. Printed: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 14:10:55 +0000