W98/19 – Recovery Worker, Carntyne Supported Accommodation
Recovery Workers work in small collaborative teams to provide people with recovery focused support to enhance their mental wellbeing.
To apply email Recruitment at email@example.com
Recovery Workers work in small collaborative teams to provide people with recovery focused support to enhance their mental wellbeing. In line with Penumbra’s values, Recovery Workers assist people who use the service to work towards their individual outcomes and identified goals, as detailed in their personal plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist people who use the service to work toward their identified goals, and move towards a brighter future as per the agreed personal plan..
• Use Penumbra’s Recovery tools (e.g. I.ROC, HOPE toolkit)
• Assist with personal care when required.
• Update and maintain relevant recording systems, including computer based systems.
• Work collaboratively within Recovery Teams, led by a Recovery Worker.
• Meet regularly with their recovery Teams to review progress, approach concerns and plans for moving forward
• Assist in the delivery of wellbeing workshops.
• Assist in project work as required.
• Work in cooperation with colleagues, and staff from other agencies.
• Work in accordance to Penumbra’s policies and procedures.
• Work in accordance to the SSSC Code of Practice.
• Keep up to date with sector and organisational developments.
• Register with the SSSC if appropriate (Practitioner if working in a Care Home, Worker if in Housing Support)
Special Conditions: Hours (36.25) include: evenings, weekends, sleepover shifts. Local travel may be required.
Salary: £17,255 – £17,864 per annum (£9.15 – £9.48/hr equivalent)