provide people with recovery focused support
To apply email Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recovery Workers work in small collaborative teams to provide people with recovery focused support to enhance their mental well-being. In line with Penumbra’s values, Recovery Workers assist people who use the service to work towards their individual outcomes and identified goals, as detailed in their personal plan.
Working hours: 36.25 hours per week
Special conditions: Hours may include:
Local travel required
Salary: £16,752 – £17,343 per annum
• Assist people who use the service to work toward their identified goals, and move towards a brighter future, as per the agreed personal plan.
• Use Penumbra’s Recovery tools (e.g. I.ROC, HOPE toolkit)
• Assist with personal care when required.
• Update and maintain relevant recording systems, including computer based systems.
• Work collaboratively within Recovery Teams, led by a Recovery Practitioner.
• Meet regularly with their Recovery Teams to review progress, approach, concerns and plans for moving forward.
• Assist in delivery of wellbeing workshops.
• Assist in Project Work as required.
• Work in cooperation with colleagues, and staff from other agencies.
• Work in accordance to Penumbra’s policies and procedures.
• Work in accordance to the SSSC Code of Practice.
• Keep up to date with sector and organisational developments.
• Register with the SSSC if appropriate (Practitioner if working in a Care Home, Worker if in Housing Support