The Economist Student Brand Ambassador
be the face of the brand on campus, holding events and promoting The Economist
To apply email Sophie Crawford at email@example.com
The successful candidate will be the face of the brand on campus, holding events and promoting The Economist and what it has to offer students. The role will involve maintaining the reputation of the brand as well as constructing original marketing ideas to promote the student discounted rate and offers, both on campus and digitally.
• Full training day at the brand new Economist head offices in London, Canary Wharf. All expenses paid!
• Fantastic pay
• An amazing brand name to put on your CV
• Great real-life marketing and sales experience
• Experience building your own campus network
• Experience that edge’s over other students when looking for future careers
• Experience the ability to work around your class and extra-curricular schedule with ease.
• Confident, approachable and happy to be working within a promotional setting
• Strong public speaking skills
• Well connected on campus- clubs, societies and student groups
• Capable of working towards targets and within a structured role
• Strong communication skills
• Able to perform consistently alongside their workload
• Have a personal interest in the publication and its content