Pop-up Study Spaces
Can’t get a seat in the Library? Round Reading Room full again? Then try our pop-up study spaces around campus.
Can’t get a seat in the Library? Round Reading Room full again? Exams! They happen every year, but it seems like there’s never enough space to study. Luckily for you we’ve managed to wrangle some free spaces on campus that you can sit down in the warmth and study in. The non-Library study spaces are open from 9am to 5pm starting from Monday 7th all the way until the end of exams on Friday 18th. The extra library-based study spaces are open 7:15am to 2am from Thursday 3rd until Friday 18th December.
- James Watt South Lecture Theatre 354 (A1 on the campus map)
- Sir Alexander Stone Lecture Theatre 208 (D5 on the campus map)
- University Library Level 7 MacKenna Room
- University Library Level 9 Committee Room
- Our list of existing alternative study spaces
- Non-library study spaces 7th – 18th 9am – 5pm
- Extra Library study spaces 3rd – 18th 7:15am – 2am
Good luck with your exams!