Welcome Point Reception & Administration Staff / Bookshop Assistant Staff
We are looking for committed individuals to join us in the Welcome Point Reception, Admin and Bookshop staff team
Temporary Posts (Hours variable from 6 to 20 per week)
Salary £15,969 pro rata
We are looking for committed individuals who are happy to be flexible in their working hours. Staff are required to work from mid-August to October initially but flexible hours may be available beyond these dates.
Purpose of the Job
To contribute to the smooth running of the SRC by providing effective and efficient administrative support.
Responsibilities will vary according to the demands of our service.
- Welcome point enquiries
- Assistance with Photocopy & Binding Service
- Freshers’ week administration
- Database Input and Filing
- Assistance in the second hand bookshop
- Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Generally we would prefer students who have attended the University of Glasgow for at least two years and have a broad awareness of the University.
- Good organisational skills
- Good communicator and pleasant manner
- Able and willing to adapt to a variety of tasks and work flexible hours
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of the campus
- Accountable to the Deputy Manager
If require an application form posted out please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications and equal opportunities forms must be returned by 3pm Friday 13th July 2018 to email@example.com or handed into the Welcome Point McIntyre Building University Ave.