SRC Spring Elections 2014
All the positions for academic officers, welfare officers and sabbatical officers will be open for nominations in the SRC Spring Elections. The scheduled dates for the election process in 2014 are as follows:
- Nominations open 10th February
- Nominations close at 4pm on Friday 21st February
- The candidates meeting is a 1pm on the 25th February in the Williams Room, John McIntyre Building
- Non Sabb Heckling – 6pm on the 3rd March in the Williams Room, John McIntyre Building
- Sabb Heckling – 6pm 4th March in Room 201, John McIntyre Building
- Polling opens 9am Wednesday 5th March
- Polling closes 5pm Thursday 6th March
See a list of all positions that are open for election on the FAQ about positions up for election.
To view the list of candidates, visit the Candidates List – Spring Election 2014 section.
To view manifestos for all candidates, visit the Election Manifestos – Spring 2014 section where they are grouped by position.